At 58-inches wide and 11 feet long with triple-stitched channels, this gathered-end hammock is perfect for almost anyone. Made of 1.9 ounce ripstop nylon, this is fast-drying and breathable for a great outdoor experience. Can handle up to 300 lbs. and comes in its own detached bag while weighing a mere 12 ounces!
Comes with a non-adjustable 9 foot Zing It ridgeline (can be shortened or removed).
Finished Length - 11 feet (132 inches or 335 cm)
Finished Width - 58 inches (147 cm)
Weight Capacity - 300 lbs. (136 kg)*
* - Weight capacities are for informational purposes and represent ideal hanging conditions. Wear from use, tears and breakage can occur at any time. Always use caution when hanging and do not position your hammock over sharp objects, rocks or in areas where long falls are possible.
Navy/Black double layer Camper.
Butt in a Sling Red Camper Hammock
BIAS Navy/Black double layer.
In the package
- Hammock with AmSteel continuous loops threaded through the end (they fit Dutchware whoopie hooks).
-A separate bag made for the hammock with a cord and cord lock to cinch it shut.
- 9 foot fixed ridgeline unless you opt for the adjustable ridgeline upgrade. RL is made of 2.2 mm Zing It.
- Optional suspension kit includes a set of straps (72" or 100"), 3-inch aluminum toggles and set of whoopie slings. This is everything you need to get hanging. For a quick connection, consider adding Dutchware whoopie hooks.
Knotty Mod - a modification that was invented by a Hammock Forum member that results in a piece of bungee cord being installed on the head and foot area to gather fabric and create a "pocket" that helps keep items contained in the hammock (pillow and topquilt in particular) and that eliminates loose, flapping fabric in the head and foot area. When selecting this mod along with a double layer mod, it is important to note if you prefer to lie head left, feet right across the hammock's diagonal line or if you prefer head right, feet left. Double layer hammocks cannot be flipped over to reverse the placement.
Upgrades - Carabiners can be used to connect your hammock to the whoopies for ease of use. We use CAMP USA Nano 23 carabiners that weigh 23 grams each to minimize the weight.
Ridgelines - All BIAS hammocks come with a 9 foot fixed ridgeline unless you opt for an adjustable ridgeline. Both are made of the same super strong line, but the adjustable can be used to "dial in" the best possible sag. However a fixed ridgeline is set to the industry standard 83 percent of hammock length and while an adjustable ridgeline may be accidentally be moved, a fixed ridgeline preserves the right sag every time. We prefer a fixed RL, but an adjustable can be a critical part of your kit, especially if you're trying to tweak your hang.
* - Our choice on color. If you find one color offensive, please note it in the comments/instructions section on checkout.
About Whoopie Hooks & Ridgeline Biners - Dutchware makes whoopie hooks, ridgeline biners and a number of other cool pieces of hardware for your hang. Whoopie hooks are permanently attached to the adjustable loop of your whoopie slings (by us) and the hook end can be used to connect up to the channel loop of your hammock. Ridgeline biners are a perfect connection for an adjustable ridgeline. Larkshead the fixed end of your adjustable ridgeline to one hammock channel loop and use a biner to clip the adjustable loop to your hammock channel loop. See more about Dutchware here: